Who may apply?
Any qualified person, natural or juridical other than the borrower on record may apply/offer to purchase a delinquent property.
- PhilSys ID or any Government issued ID
- Marriage Contract (if applicable)
- Proof of income (any two  of the following)
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Latest Pay slip
- Certificate of Employment stating the Length of service and compensation (Duly certified by employer under oath)
- Proof of savings / Latest Bank Statement
- For OFW:
- Contract of Employment
- Proof of Remittance / Allotment
- Duly notarized Affidavit of Income
- Latest Income Tax Return stamp “received” by BIR
- Income Statement
- DTI Registration / SEC Registration / Mayor’s Permit / Barangay Permit
- Latest Bank Statement
- Proof of Saving/ Proof of Commission
- Latest Proof of Billing (any of the following: Light, Water, Credit Card, Cable and others )
Further, the submission of additional documentary requirements must be completed by interested buyer, to wit:
- Assumer – Occupant
Deed of Sale/Deed of Transfer of Rights/Deed of Sale with Assumption of Mortgage/Birth Certificate (In case of heirs)
Certification from the Barangay or Homeowner’s Association that the Buyer is the actual accupant of the subject property for at least one (1) year.
- Abandoned Properties
- Certification from Barangay or Homeowner’s Association that the property is abandoned for at least one (1) year.
- Affidavit by the buyer that based on his/her personal knowledge, the subject property is abandoned.
- Pictures of the abandoned property
- Special Power of Attorney
- Latest Real Property Tax/ Tax Clearance
20% of the selling price
Get in Touch
For concerns and full details of this program, send us an email!