Who may apply?

Any qualified person, natural or juridical other than the borrower on record may apply/offer to purchase a delinquent property.

  1. PhilSys ID or any Government issued ID
  2. Marriage Contract (if applicable)
  3. Proof of income (any two [2] of the following)
    1. Employed
      • Latest Income Tax Return
      • Latest Pay slip
      • Certificate of Employment stating the Length of service and compensation (Duly certified by employer under oath)
      • Proof of savings / Latest Bank Statement
      • For OFW:
        • Contract of Employment
        • Proof of Remittance / Allotment
    2. Self-employed
      • Duly notarized Affidavit of Income
      • Latest Income Tax Return stamp “received” by BIR
      • Income Statement
      • DTI Registration / SEC Registration / Mayor’s Permit / Barangay Permit
      • Latest Bank Statement
      • Proof of Saving/ Proof of Commission
  1. Latest Proof of Billing (any of the following: Light, Water, Credit Card, Cable and others ) 

Further, the submission of additional documentary requirements must be completed by interested buyer, to wit:

  • Assumer – Occupant

    Deed of Sale/Deed of Transfer of Rights/Deed of Sale with Assumption of Mortgage/Birth Certificate (In case of heirs)

  • Occupant

    Certification from the Barangay or Homeowner’s Association that the Buyer is the actual accupant of the subject property for at least one (1) year.

  • Abandoned Properties
      • Certification from Barangay or Homeowner’s Association that the property is abandoned for at least one (1) year.
      • Affidavit by the buyer that based on his/her personal knowledge, the subject property is abandoned.
      • Pictures of the abandoned property
  • Special Power of Attorney
  • Latest Real Property Tax/ Tax Clearance
Equity Requirement

20% of the selling price 

Get in Touch

For concerns and full details of this program, send us an email!